YOUR DONATION CAN CHANGE THE LIVES OF THE MOST VULNERABLE AND MARGINALISED WOMEN AND GIRLS 

97% of every donation we receive goes directly to our projects worldwide. The remaining 3% covers our operational costs.

Clicking on the buttons above to make a single or monthly gift to Theatre for a Change will take you to our secure online payment portal, operated by the Charities Aid Foundation.

If you are a UK taxpayer we can add 25% to the value of your gift at no extra cost to you. Either tick the Gift Aid declaration box when making your gift online, or e-mail us and we will send you a Gift Aid declaration form to complete.

If you have any questions about donating to our work, please contact us on info@tfacafrica.com or 020 3137 2389.

Scroll down to explore the life changing difference that your gift could make. We look forward to keeping you updated on the impact of your support.

Thank you for supporting Theatre for a Change!