97% of every donation we receive goes directly to our projects empowering women and girls worldwide. The remaining 3% covers our operational costs.
We are committed to being transparent about where our money goes and the impact that it has. As part of this commitment we are publishing project data through the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI).
Explore our impact and financial information in our annual reports and accounts below. We have also shared our key organisational policies.